Keto Jalapeno Cheesy Bread
It's Cheesy!! It's Keto!! It's easy to make!!! It's GOOOOOOD!!!!
1-2 Jalapenos (optional, but suggested)
1 Cup Shredded RAW White Cheddar Cheese (or another melty cheese)
1/2 Cup Shredded (or grated) Parmesan (or other hard cheese like Romano or Asiago)
1. Preheat Oven to 375 degrees. Prep a pan with silicon mat or greased-foil.
2. Combine cheese and egg in a bowl.
3. Divide mixture into individual servings on your mat/foil on pan.
4. Add Jalapenos (they will shrink so add a good bunch if you like the heat).
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes until edges start browning.
6. Remove and let cool. Use as a bread/tortilla substitute or eat all by itself!! :)